Tuesday 18 October 2016

Sweet Potato Curry Puff (Bukit Mertajam Town)

Karipap RM0.40



You cannot imagine what you can find in this small lorong. My husband used to bring me here by bike and tapao some curry puffs. One thing unique about Malaysia is that Malay stalls not only limited to Malay people, she also has many other races people buying from her as well (including me)! 


Walk along the small alley to discover the stall
It is also near BM Summit Hotel

Mostly bikers will come to tapao because there are lack of car parking space

Donut, Karipap, Masalode, Cucur Badak, all at only RM0.40 each!

The Mak Cik at her stall selling the kuih.

I only love their Curry Puff! Sure tapao at least 5 pcs... 

Karipap RM0.40

It has sweet potato therefore it will have some sweet and spicy flavor

 Review:
Taste: Sweet and very mild spiciness, love the taste! But its a little too spicy for toddler unless they can accept some mild spiciness. I also bought a donut for Jelly and she finish it before I manage to take a snap... But it is soft, a little spongy and sweet. (8/10)
Price: RM 0.40/pc of any of the kuih. She sells Donuts, Karipap, Masalode and Cucur Badak.
Notes: 
~ Less car park, therefore it's best to ride a bike to purchase. 
Address: Jalan Pasar, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang
~ The stall is loacted at the lorong next to Perniagaan Roses. 
Opening Hours: 2PM - 5PM, close on weekends


Location from Google:


I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment