Wednesday 23 November 2016

GT Hair Saloon (Bukit Mertajam) Review

I wanted to have an hair make over long ago but couldn't find the courage to do it until one day my friend introduce me to try out GT Hair Saloon at Bukit Mertajam, near Tesco area. Without hesitating, I managed to make an appointment with the owner and went on the appointed date.
My Hair Color after 4 hours!


Hair Saloon
GT Hair Saloon
The owner was a young chap named Gino, and as usual, he asked how do I like to do about my hair and everything. I wanted something different so he suggested how about highlight the inner part only so that it was not obvious. I agreed to bleach partial of my hair and happily waited for the outcome.

The place was small and cozy as it was an extended area of a house. I understand from Gino is that he used to work for saloons and has experience in hair styling. He also keeps himself updated with latest trend by attending classes. He has passion in his work and do expect perfection that comes with affordable pricing.

Waiting my hair to be dyed
After waiting for 4 hours, this is the outcome! Wee! I was so excited and worried as I not sure if I can take care of my bleached hair. Gino was a chatty fellow and he tell me to put on some hair ointment to make sure my hair doesn't become frizzy and dry.

Hair Color Effect

Hair Color Effect

Hair Color Effect

Hair Color Effect
Selfie

Selfie

Name Card
Review:
Experience & Service: After waiting for 4 hours, I was very happy with the result. The owner a easy to talk to person and never introduce or force to purchase any saloon products. He was humble but he has high expectation on his work. Overall I feel comfortable as he help me to manage my hair. (8/10)
Price Range: (Price varies by hair length, but this is the price for my hair length) RM110 for dyed brown, RM120 for bleach & dyed blue, RM30 (discounted price) for Scalp treatment to remove stubborn dandruff.
Notes: 
~ Call or Wechat for appointment first
~ Parking by the road side as it is a residental area.
~ Small, clean and cozy
~ Air-con concept
Address:  23, Lorong Impian 13, Taman Impian, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Phone:  017-542 5080
Opening Hours: 11am - 8pm, closed every Wednesday

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment