Tuesday 20 December 2016

Nueve Color Contect Lens (3 Months Disposable) Review

Year end normally have a lot of occasion and of course every women wishes to look pretty. I came across with Nueve Nplify Big Eyes which come in a 3 months disposable contact lens and has large eye effect and a little pocket friendly since it can last for 3 months and I also don't wear it everyday. I bought my lens from Mr Lens which is a little cheaper compared to normal optical shop. 

I bought a box at Mr Lens for RM 59 (excluding shipping), and the color I choose was Black.
Nueve Nplify Big Eyes
Nueve Nplify Big Eyes


Nueve Nplify Big Eyes
Nueve Box explaination

Nueve Nplify Big Eyes
Their Website & Facebook Page

Nueve Nplify Big Eyes
The color I choose was BLACK


Nueve Nplify Big Eyes
Left Eye wearing Nueve and Right Eye not wearing any Contact Lens
You can see the immediate big eye effect from the left eye.

Both eyes wearing Nueve Nplify Big Eyes (black)

Review Summary: 
Texture/Feeling: Soft and thin, comfortable wearing but after 8 hours or more eyes feel a little dry. I normally wear it for short events like wedding dinners or gathering and didn't wear it for long hours since after 8 hours or longer, my eyes will feel uncomfortable. It looks natural and I personally love the "Big Eyes" effect. Overall this lens is good and value for money but not advisable for long hours of wearing. (7/10)
Price: I bought with Mr Lens for RM 59 per pair (As of October 2016)
Source: List here is for Nueve's authorized seller. But I prefer to order online to being avoided to be slashed by the shop to add more items... Review on Mr Lens HERE, or visit their website HERE.

Notes to add:
~They have 2 colors from the Nplify (Big Eyes Effect) collection and 5 more from the normal color range collection. 


~ 3 Months disposable.
~ Pregnancy will cause short sighted eye power to fluctuate and becomes inaccurate due to hormones. It is advisable not to change your spec/lens power and need to wait 3 months after birth only to check again for your eye power. Some may be different after birth but mine remains the same.  
~ Cleanliness is very important to ensure the health of your eyes, always wash your hands before handling the lenses. Please use certified and qualified solution to wash and store the lenses in a clean case. 
~ View their WEBSITE or FACEBOOK to understand further.

This product review is not sponsored and it is my own honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment