Friday 24 March 2017

Color Changing Nail Polish Review

I LOVE nail polish! I used to owned BOXES of nail polish form various brands... and eventually stop after having Jelly. Now that Jelly is older and I started to explore again into nail polish until I came across a very unique nail polish that I wanna share with you guys! 

Yup, as the title says, it is a color changing nail polish based on temperature. it's a little sad that Malaysia only have rain or shine but still, we also have lower temperature device like air con to view the color changing effect! 

There are many variants but I choose the semi-transparent white to black... 
Nail Polish
Yulyna (Oil Base) Color Changing Nail Polish
I bought it from Taobao web and eventually need 3rd party to deliver it to Malaysia since it's considered liquid and cannot direct ship to Malaysia using Taobao Delivery...

After received the item, I try it ASAP! Below is the effect, and I LOVE it! I keep open the fridge to have a fast effect... hahaha... like a kid... 

Nail Polish
At normal warm temperature, the nail polish seems to be semi-transparent
which looks very normal with some glitters.

Nail Polish
I quickly wet my fingers and put it in the freezer for 10 sec and the effect appeared immediately!

Nail Polish
Me holding the nail polish bottle standing in front of the air-con, LOL!


Review:
Texture: I apply a base coat before applying the nail polish. It is easy to apply only the glitter is a little tricky and u need to spread it evenly. Overall it dries rather quickly (around 3 minutes) and I applied 2 layers. I love the gradient effect with less effort and mess, but it will change based on temperature which is not permanent. Overall I just LOVE it and it is something very new to me. Plus point for LESS MESS to get gradient effect!! (8/10)
Source: I bought mine at Taobao Website. Link HERE.
Price: RMB 9.90 (estimate around RM6.40), 4 for RMB 29 (exclude transportation charges)(estimate around RM18.65)
Manufacturing: China 
Notes to add : 
- Oil base
- Smells very pleseant, more like candy smell.
- Come in many colors, look HERE

~ ALWAYS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
~ It doesn't state it's safe for children to apply so better avoid applying.

Website: https://world.tmall.com/item/541019774055.htm?id=541019774055&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.ctefKE&_u=o1uthilc90a0

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment