Tuesday 18 April 2017

DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner (笛梵毛囊净化强根洗发乳 & 笛梵蜗牛原液补水修护发膜) Review

There are tones of choices of shampoo in the market and the reason why I wanted to review this product is because it really works like magic! As you guys can see my photo below that I do have a part of my hair bleached and to care for bleached hair is not as easy as you think! It always feels very dry and got tangled easily. Before going into reviewing the item, I will do some introduction for the product first. 
笛梵
DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner
(笛梵毛囊净化强根洗发乳 & 笛梵蜗牛原液补水修护发膜)
Review


Before using DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner
Condition: As you can see my bleached hair is some how tangled and frizzy. 
笛梵
DIFO SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
(FRONT)

笛梵
DIFO SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
(BACK)

笛梵


DIFO SHAMPOO ( 笛梵毛囊净化强根洗发乳 ) - 400ML
DIFO is a type of brand, aiming on going green, healthy, being gorgeous and  crates a new philosophy in hair and scalp care. It uses rare herbs, such as rare Australian tea tree oil and natural vanilla and other plant extracts were added into the shampoo. It is also said that after using the shampoo, a faint fragrance can last up to 48 hours.

DIFO Shampoo contains seaweed extract essence, which works to treat scalp inflammatory, dandruff itching, also works as deep cleaning of the scalp, control oil balance in the scalp surface and help create a healthy scalp environment for better hair growth. It is also gentle and safe for children and pregnant lady to use. It's pH level is 5.0-5.5 (mild acidic).

Direction on How to use the Shampoo
1) Wet hair and scalp
2) Pour a certain amount of shampoo onto your palm
3) Lather up with your palm
4) Gently rub and massage your scalp
5) Rise until clean, and only need to use the shampoo once. Continue with conditioner
Note: It won't be foamy with lots of lather if your scalp is oily. Use with cautions when using on children as it stings if it gets near the eyes area.

Review:
It is  almost transparent with less foamy than other commercial shampoos when rub it gently on my hair. After fully rinse, it provides the hair a little smoother and easier to manage but still have some tangles if using finger to comb through. Overall I feel it's OK, since I only tried it continuously for 1 week. When the first and 2nd time I used it, after the wash, I will have some itchiness in my scalp. But my seller's feedback is that my scalp is used to more acidic shampoo and it is adjusting to milder shampoo like DIFO, so it is normal to have a little dandruff and itching during the first few times using. One thing I don't really like is the scent after washing. They used Giorgio Armani's perfume which is mainly for guys. They should consider having a more gender neutral scent.

DIFO Shampoo
Almost transparent liquid
I use around old 50 cents size for my hair length


DIFO CONDITIONER ( 笛梵蜗牛原液补水修护发膜 ) - 400ML

DIFO Conditoner also works as hair mask (as it's Mandarin name is call hair mask), in which it is suitable for all hair types. It works well to hydrate dry hair, lock moisture and quickly repair damaged and fuzzy hair. no need to use steamer, no need to go saloon, you can do it at home, just apply the hair mask after wash the hair and left it 5-8 minutes, you can see the effective water lock repair, smooth frizz perm repair; damaged, dry, frizzy hair, the results significantly

Direction on How to use the Shampoo
1) After cleaning with DIFO Shampoo, pour a certain amount of conditioner onto your palm
2) Spread evenly on both palm and fingers
3) Gently apply from the tips of the hair to scalp direction, but try avoid applying to scalp.
4) Wait for 5-8 minutes then rinse off.

Review:
Fizzy and dry hair turned smooth and manageable once dry! I am more impressed about it's conditioner! Just view the before and after photo below. Again, the only thing I don't like about this conditioner is having a manly perfume which is Giorgio Armani.

DIFO Conditioner
White Liquid
I use around old 50 cents size for my hair length,
but i focus more on the tips of my hair ear which is bleached.

笛梵
Left: Before using DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner
Right: After using DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner


After photo of Selfie
I don't need to use a comb, just use my fingers to slide through my hair and it's smooth with zero tangle!

More Info about DIFO Shampoo & Conditioner:
Retail Selling Price : 
Shampoo - RM 78.00/ bottle of 400ml (as of 1st April 2018)
Conditioner - RM 80.00/ bottle of 400ml (as of 1st April 2018)
Source : Wechat Online Business (PM me if interested)
- Group
- Email: angel.jyh@gmail.com or whatsapp 012-4488887

Manufacturing Country: China (Raw material from Japan, US & German)
Website (Only in Mandarin) : http://www.1958difo.com/index.html

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment