Sunday 21 February 2021

Breast in the Moment Jewelry Review

Breastfeeding is no longer a new journey for me as I had been breasting 3 of my kids. The longest would be with Jelly as she weaned at around 4 years old together with Piggy who is 1 at that time. Now with baby Yogurt, we are at a nearly 12 months journey and she still show no signs of weaning. Every mother who breastfeed sure would like to have a memory of their breastfeeding journey, and Breast in the Moment is where you are able to send them you breast milk and turn into a pretty jewelry either to wear or for keepsake. 


Thanks BITM for being able to turn my breast milk into a pretty jewelry. 




Their work is very neat. I got a silver rose S925 ring and the breast milk area is so tiny and they also made it so clean. They even include a guide to care for the silver jewelry if were for keepsake. If you intend to make this jewelry, they only required very little of my breast milk (depends on design) in which for a low supply mom like me feel not much burden to hand then over with my precious milk. This ring I can keep as a precious gift for my girl in the future as the design looks long lasting. 

Every mom who breastfeed their babies know that the breastfeeding journey is not about cupcakes or rainbows. It is a challenging journey and yet all mothers will try their best to breastfeed their baby the longest time possible. Even it is a difficult journey, many mothers do miss this phase of raising up their babies, and some would like to keep a memory about it. Therefore BITM offers their service to turn mother's breastmilk into a jewelry you can keep. 

Jewelry not limited of using breastmilk alone, they even have service to include baby's umbilical cord or baby's hair in their art piece.


Visit them at: https://www.facebook.com/breastinthemoment92/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment