Sunday 22 December 2019

MAMAWAY Seamless Bra Review

Seamless Bra are those bras that are designed to be invisible under your clothes or act ask your 2nd skin as what MAMAWAY bra's designed for nursing or pregnant moms. In this post, I will be doing on the MAMAWAY Seamless Bra


Why Mamaway Seamless Bra? In my experience, with both of my pregnancy, I never stay in 1 shape! LOL... See below picture I drawn to further elaborate myself...


Yes, I grew thin & fat, even my boobs change sizes, and some times both sides are in different sizes at once during breastfeeding (I think breastfeeding moms can relate to it...). Therefore having a seamless bra from Mamaway really helps me in coping with my body & boob size problems. Why? See their features as below:-

1) Seamless high stretch weave

  • Mamaway's bra material is stretchable to cope with changing in breast & body size from pregnancy until nursing, so I do not need to change a new bra every time my boobs change its size.
2) Low-temperature mould
  • Ultra stretchy cup fits a range of shapes and sizes, perfect for uneven breasts, especially during breastfeeding time.
3) Padding that stays in place
  • Mamaway's seamless bra's padding is in the shape of a waterdrop or similar to the bra so it fits well in place and won't move around inside the bra pad pocket like other bras which their pads are in round shape. The pads are also breathable for maximum comfort in hot & humid weather like Malaysia.
4) Lift and gather
  • Mamaway's bra has higher side panels for better lift and gathering effects so that the fitting cup can support better on our boob's shape.
5) Durable feeding clips
  • This feature is very convenient for nursing or pumping moms. It has a very durable clip that lasts for almost a breastfeeding journey. At least it lasted more than a year for me during my breastfeeding journey with Piggy.
6) Stabilize and shape
  • At the back of the bra, it has 4 rows of hook and eye and stabilizing ballet back. So that even I grow in size during pregnancy until breastfeeding, I only need to adjust the hook based on my comfort. and not needed to get a new bra. 

Wearing experience:-
If you are not aware of your bra size, you could refer to the cart at Mamaway's website (Scroll down to the bottom) to select the suitable bra that fits you!

For your reference, I am wearing an M size Mamaway seamless bra. It fitted me well and it is indeed comfortable. My nursing experience is that every time I clip back after nursing, the pad stays in place. The pads are also breathable as I normally sweat at hot and humid weather in Penang, and it does allow my breast area to be more comfortable and not soaking wet and feeling uncomfortable. As most nursing moms are aware, our breast often changes in size (before & after nurse/pump) and this bra does wonder by coping with breast size changes, so indeed is 1 size fits all bra due to it is made of stretchable material. The bra's underbust material is also comfortable as it won't curl up or move around while wearing. Overall wearing experience is comfortable and supports the breast well.

Mamaway Seamless Bra
(Size M)
Mamaway Seamless Bra with nursing clips

Easy to clip & unclip with durable quality of clips for nursing purpose


Source/Website: MAMAWAY Seamless Bra
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MamawayMalaysia/
Instagram:  @mamawaymy

Notes to add (Care):
~Detergent: Neutral detergent
~Water temperature: Below 30 °C
~To wash: Hand wash recommended. Gently rub both cups together. Clean edges with a clean tooth brush. For machine wash, use a bra bag. Do not tumble dry.
~To dry: Hand wring cups dry and reshape. Pin the under wire with a peg to hang dry. Avoid direct sunlight.
~ Do Not Bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment