Friday 1 May 2020

Kose Sekkisei Lotion Review

Sekkisei is a series of skincare brand by KOSE. In their website, SEKKISEI’s promise of providing beautiful, translucent skin is best captured by the image of a dazzling field of fresh snow.
Today, this brand continues to be cherish by women in Asia – and increasingly, the world – who are especially passionate about attaining beautiful translucent skin. Therefore in this post, I will write about Kose Sekkisei Lotion. 

The bottle I had when writing about this review was a 100ml bottle. Below are some photos of the appearance of Kose Sekkisei Lotion.  

Review
Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Front View

Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Back View

Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Bottle Uncapped

Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Kose Sekkisei Lotion
Transparent Lotion


Overall Review:- Kose Sekkisei lotion has a very nice navy blue bottle with a white cap. Kose Sekkisei lotion works as a toner as it is very light water and has a transparent liquid. It also has a very mild fragrance which I don't mind about it. I have a normal skin type and when I apply it to my skin, it absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leaves a sticky feeling. After using it, my skin feels soft & hydrated and it doesn't leaves a sticky feeling. After applying, I can continue with my other skincare routines and makeup with no problem. I would give it a 9/10 for a toner. 
Made in: Japan
Price: RM 174.00 for 200ml bottle on Kose Website (as of May 2020)

This product is sponsored but the contents solely based on my honest review after trying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment