Sunday 7 February 2016

Chocolate Bubble Rice Recipe

My MIL wanted to get some baking supplies and we visited a bakery supply shop nearby (Eazy Bake Baking Supplies) and I saw they also selling bubble rice! Due it is melt in the mouth type and suited Jelly, I bought a small 250g of bubble rice. Next, I search for recipes which caught me drooling. Chocolate krispies! Without hesitating, I went back to get the required ingredients, which is Chocolate! I also bought a packet of dried fruits to add in...

Chocolate Bubble Rice



These are the items used for making chocolate bubble rice.


Please ignore the blurred item. At first I was wanting to include marshmallow, and due to my carelessness, it was a disaster at the stove. I learnt my lesson (washing was a pain as well) and will never play with marshmallow again... wuwuwu :'(

Ingredients:
150g Bubble Rice 
310g Cooking Chocolate 
100g Dried fruits

Notes:
- In order to avoid bubble to be non crunchy(musty) please place bubble rice in oven at 150ºC for 5 minutes. 
- Please ensure no water is added in the cooking chocolate else it easily grow fungus.
- Add in more chocolate in order for them to stick together. Remember to place a piece of non stick paper unto the tray for easy removing the chocolate once cooled.

Method:
Step 1: 
Melt Chocolate in a double boiler. 
Cooking Chocolate


Melted Cooking Chocolate
Step 2:
Place bubble rice and dried fruits in a large container for mixing.
Bubble Rice with dried fruits

Step 3:
Mix in chocolate and chill for an hours and you are done! (can refrigerate to speed up the process)

Obviously this is for adult to eat. Jelly loves chocolate coated bubble rice more than the plain one. But I do not recommend it too much for children as chocolate will cause heat internally.

Happy Eating Trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment