Monday 22 February 2016

IN2IT Gel Tint for Lip & Cheek Review

GONG XI FA CHAI 
to everyone celebrating Chinese New Year! 

It is a very busy Chinese New Year for me since I need to look closely to a very active toddler, that's why I haven't been updating any post lately.

I started to know about lip tint from a beauty blogger friend (Yue Rain) and since I am not a fan for lipstick (as I scared I will smear on my toddler, either on her face or clothes) I am willing to give it a try.

So I went and bought my FIRST lip tint without surveying the price... lol... since I was not wearing it often, I wouldn't want to spend a fortune to get an expensive one. IN2IT was an affordable brand and widely available in local drugstores like Watson's, Guardians and AEON Wellness. I got mine in AEON Wellness at around RM11 (can't remember the actual price and I didn't keep the receipt).

IN2IT Gel Tint for Lip & Cheek 8 hour wear

Picture taken from Google
IN2IT lip tint available in 4 colors.

I got a GT 03 Raspberry It is written 8 hour wear. I was happy to see it as I think I will not need to put it on again while I need to handle a toddler.

Before apply

After apply


This is my conclusion after using it:

Pros:
~ It dries of and the color stay on the lips so my toddler can't smear it if she touches my lips.
~ Cheaper compared to other brands
~ Easy available (Watson's, Guardian, Aeon Wellness and other hypermarkets)
~ Small and sleek design for easy carrying or tuck it in the pocket
~ Strong color appeared with only 1 layer applied

Cons:
~ It didn't stay on if I am eating. Need to reapply if going out for a meal. So it doesn't stay on 8 hours as written. T_T  Unless you don't eat and drink then It should stay on for 8 hours.
~ It feels dry on lips once dries off and I don't feel comfortable. Need to apply a layer of lip balm to keep lips moisture.
~ Once dried lips will feel a little sticky. But it wouldn't stain or smear once dried.
~ When wet it is easily stain on fingers so if need to wipe have to use tissue.

Conclusion:
I love the tint color and will use it when I am going out, but my husband disagrees and thinks that the color I choose looks like monkey's butt... LOL! It is up to individual I think.


I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment