Tuesday 23 August 2016

Plate House (Sungai Petani Utara) Review

Although I know my ways around Sungai Petani (without Waze ler) but thinking what to eat here is kinda challenging. Not that they don't have good food, but some places their food choice are kinda limited. My friend and I then decided to have something western and we end up in Plate House.
Sungai Petani
Plate House Sungai Petani

Their place is easily located facing the main road and with ample parking. 
Sungai Petani

Their environment is also cozy and suitable for people to meet up and have gatherings.
Payment made at counter

Sungai Petani
Toilet

Sungai Petani
They also selling some items from Taiwan

They also have baby chairs
Let's move on to see what they have.  Their menu have Japanese, Vegetarian and Western.
Unagi Set

Salmon Set

Salmon Set

Donburi

Vegetarian Set

Salad

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Western Food

Burger

Ala Carte

Drinks

Drinks

Drinks
 This is our food! I ordered their Chicken Chop Cream Sauce Spaghetti and my friend ordered Chicken Chop Burger.

Their ordering system is for us to write down the code and pass the paper to the waiter
Apple Green Tea - RM5.90

Lavazza Mocha Frappucino - RM13.90

Chicken Chop Cream Sauce Spaghetti - RM18.90

Chicken Chop Burger - RM15.90

My friend wearing a cute Spongebob shirt taking a foodtography
Our Receipt (pay at counter)

Plate House Name Card & map



Overall Review :
Taste: My spaghetti tasted better than expected! The sauce was sufficient and delicious, and not too creamy or salty, tasted just nice for me. The chicken is a little dry and hard on the skin but the meat is tender and not very oily. My friend love the sauce of the burger, I think it's their in house mix mayo with some mustard. As for the drinks, my friend's Frappucino she say it tasted similar with Starbucks. As for my Apple Green Tea, I was expecting green tea with some large apple chunks, but they mashed the apple into smaller pieces and can be sucked up by straw. But they added sugar in it so it's is rather sweet (not the sweetness from the apple). (8/10)
Service: Waitress took our order once we wrote on their ordering sheet and payment is made at the cashier. It took about 10 minutes for the drinks and meals to be served, so not a very long wait. (8/10)
Price range: Mid range almost like Penang price but still acceptable. (kindly refer to menu above for price)
Notes:
~ Pay at the counter after your meal
~ Parking is available by the road side, but need to place SP parking coupon
~ Air-Con concept
~ Child seat is also available
~ No service charge and GST charge
Address: No. 22, Lorong 1, Taman Ria, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia
Hours: Open Daily from 12pm - 9.30pm, closed every Tuesday
Visit their Facebook Page for more info : https://www.facebook.com/Platehouse.sp%20/

View below for Google location:

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment