Wednesday 19 October 2016

Homemade Burger at Little Corner Cafe (Kota Permai Bukit Mertajam) Review

My colleagues introduce me to this homemade burger at Kota Permai, Bukit Mertajam. I wanted to try long ago but due to their working hours is after lunch and before dinner, I always missed the time to try it out. One fine day, I manage to have the chance to manage to buy and try it out (of course skipping dinner and had supper instead, LOL!)

The homemade burger is located in Kota Permai, Bukit Mertajam, named Little Corner Cafe.
Little Corner Cafe
And their Burger stall



Besides burger, there is a laksa & Chai Kuey stall at outskirt of the shop. 

Their Opening hours selling burgers

Their price list

They have charcoal and normal bread
 After scanning through their menu, the lady boss mentioned that no more chicken or pork patty ornly mixed is left and charcoal bread also finished. So I ordered Mixed Chicken + Pork Patty + Egg & Cheese (which cost RM10). Their bread and patty are homemade. Their patty are stored in a container and will only prepare into patty shape after we place our order.

The container beside the boss is the meat container

Boss preparing my burger... LOL

All in order

After waited for 30 minutes, my Burger is ready!

Mixed Chicken + Pork Patty + Egg & Cheese (RM10)
Laksa
 I am not sure about the Laksa price as my MIL bought it... But the aroma is nice and tasted good, as the broth is thick with fish meat.

You can call to order in advance

Review:
Taste: the Homemade bun is soft and delicious! They didn't put any chili sauce, only some thousand island with some of their home made sauce and it suits toddlers. The taste of the patty is very similar to local pasar malam's murtabak. Overall love the taste. Laksa tasted nice as well and the broth is thick with plenty of fish meat. It is not very spicy, but too spicy for toddler. (7/10)
Service: Self service, order at the stall. Because it is made per order, and their patty is also thick (nearly 1 inch thick), so need to wait a longer time. (6/10)
Price Range: RM7 - Rm20.90
Notes: 
~ I Didn't dine in and not sure if they have any baby chairs as I didn't notice any.
~ Parking by the road side
~ This shop doesn't charged GST 6% on total bill.
~ Open air concept.
Address: 81A, Jalan Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
Phone: 016-405 8108
Opening Hours: 1.30pm - 7pm, Closed on Wednesday. Last order at 6.30pm

Location from Google:

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment