Friday 12 October 2018

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule and Treatment Mask Review

After childbirth, my skin texture changes from glowing and shining to dull and dehydrated, but I am very lucky to be given a chance to try out SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule & Treatment Mask.
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule and Treatment Mask
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule and Treatment Mask



Let me brief a little about SHO Ampoule & Treatment Mask.

SHO 

SHO is a Korean skincare brand that combines beauty treatment and science. SHO from offers a range of fine ingredients skin care products which given modern working women in urban areas a high-quality treatment at a comfort of own home.
Their products are produced in the best cosmetics manufacturer in Korea under strict standard to ensure quality and ISO certified which is internationally recognized. All of the products are free from harmful ingredients such as Triethanolamine, Benzophenone, Mineral oil, Sulfate, Paraben and Acrylamide, even safe for pregnant women.


SHO Ampoule

SHO Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
⇨ SHO Ampoule is designed as daily use ampoule ( just replace serum step with SHO ampoule) 
⇨ SHO Ampoule 3X more effective and absorption compared to Serum
⇨ 10 bottles of SHO Ampoule sold per minute globally

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule comes
in a bottle with a dropper

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
I normally use only 3 - 4 drops
or half a dropper for a whole face

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
Applying the Ampoule on my face

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule
After applying, face will look more shiny
The description on the Ampoule tube
My Using Method: After Cleansing & Toner my face, I dab 3-4 drops (or half a dropper) of ampoule onto my whole face (spread out evenly), then gently rub the essence in, letting it absorb into my skin. After it is dryer, I apply another layer of moisturizer to ensure my face is hydrated.


SHO Ampoule Mask

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask

⇨ See result after just 1 application. 80% of user testified
⇨ Oil level decrease by 60% and Moisture level increase by 46% after 1 application. Clinically Tested.
⇨ Unlike the daily mask, this is a Treatment Mask.
SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask
(From top left to right)
1) Tear open the packet of mask
2) Reveal the mask has a slight tint of brown color and Ginseng scent
3) How the mask looks like
4) Apply to face (sorry if I looked ugly) 

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask
A close look of the mask (and my face)

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask
The mask comes come is a nice metal tube tin!
Each tin has 7 pcs of mask

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask
After applying the mask.
My Using Method: After Cleansing ⇉ Toner ⇉ Ampoule .
I apply the mask for 20 minutes. After removing the mask, there are still a lot of Ampoule liquid remained on my face. I just gently dab it to allow it to absorb into my skin.

SHO Red Ginseng Ampoule Mask description


Overall Review: 
Below is my photo of before & after using for around 2 weeks time. With the limited time frame given to test it out, it doesn't show much of a difference in the two photo except a very slight improvement in skin condition. Myself using it can feel the difference when I wash or touch my face, it feels like it has an extra layer making my skin a lot smoother compared to before started using SHO Ampoule. Pores also appeared lightly firmer and smaller but need to continue using for longer period to see maximum result. After using the SHO Ampoule, concealer and makeup applied also appeared smoother with less bumps.
Before & After photo

Range: SHO Ampoule Line
SHO Ampoule & Treatment Mask
Sho Ampoule Line
(Click to Enlarge)
Price: 
↝Ampoule: RM 189/ bottle of 50ml
↝Ampoule mask: RM159/ tube of 7pcs
Source: 
↝50 selected Sasa stores


Price & packaging in this review is as of October 2018. 
All reviews are based on my own experience after trying the product for 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment