Friday 16 November 2018

MaMom Chewable Tablets from Herbaworks Review

I never had supply issues with Jelly since I am a SAHM then. Things getting harder when it is with Piggy since now that I had to work, and Piggy doesn't like to latch on unless it's night time. Since she turned 3 months old, I keep looking for milk boosters! The funny part is that what once worked for Jelly doesn't works now. Therefore in this post, I would like to share my review about MaMom Chewable tablets from Herbaworks. 

MaMom Milk Booster from Herbaworks
To be honest, if there were a shortcut to have enough milk for Piggy, I would take it! She is drinking 20oz now from 9am - 6pm. So I need to have at least 20oz a day for her milk demand. And since I am not pumping every 3 hours (due to work constrain, I am able to pump 2 times a day at 10am & 4pm), my milk supply eventually dropped from 20oz to lesser than 20oz, and I search up and down on how to boost my milk supply (I even took lactation cookies from Signature market, Review HERE), and found this product. Some really swear by it, there's why I think why not try and see...

MaMom Chewable Tables
Each bottles contains 60 chewable tablets which can last from 15 to 30 days depends on how many tablets you are consuming daily. At the box's photo below, it stated 5 tips to increase milk supply :-
Tips for increasing milk supply
5 Tips for consumers:-
1) Drink plain water at least 2 litres per day.
2) Consume on an empty stomach.
3) Avoid caffeinated beverages, medical prescription and oral contraceptive pill (OCP) as it will reduce the effectiveness of this product.
4) Consume everyday consistently for optimum result.
5) You may take 2 tablets before meal in the morning and night or 4 tablets in one time for more effectiveness.


The ingredient list


Nutrition Information, Serving Direction & Storage Condition 
Ingredients list


Packaging -
It has cotton inside, make sure not to eat it...

After removing the cotton, the tablets are below it

Chewable tablets!
MaMom Tablet size

Review:
Taste/Texture/Result: The tablet has a strong milk & Vanilla scent. It is also tasted like milk tablet sweets. I gently chew the tablets using my front teeth as it will stuck to my molars if I chew it using my molars. It is slightly soluble once in contact with saliva but I prefer chewing as it is faster and I don't like sucking on sweets. When eaten, it has a slightly powdery texture and it tasted milky and sweet. As the result, after trying for 5 days in a row, taken 2 tablets every morning on empty stomach (and 30 min before meal), drank at least 2 litre of water, sadly it didn't worked for me... Maybe it's not my milk booster, but it seems like it works as a milk booster for other moms. Well, not my luck as I already tried. Time to source for another milk booster~~ 
Brand: Herbaworks
Weight: 1000mg X 60 chewable tablets (per bottle)
Price: RM 39.00 / box (As of November 2018), but I bought it online in Shopee.
Source/ Website: Most online stores, or www.mamom.my
Manufactured in: Malaysia
Note: It is certified HALAL

This is purely based on my honest review. I do not get paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment