Friday 6 May 2016

SHILLS Acne No More Bubble Mask Review

Every women dream to have a flawless smooth skin... It is that bubble mask is in trend now and I eventually manage to get my hands on one of this Shills product from Taiwan (my husband's friend help me to get from Tao Bao China which cost much lower compare to buying it in Malaysia). With high expectations, after getting the product from my husband's friend, I eagerly tested the product right away!


This is the product which comes in 120ml package.

This is the product which comes in 120ml package.

To prevent counterfeit goods, SHILLS website has a system to check

In order to check how authentic is this product, SHILLS website has a page for you to check on the printed serial code at the product.

Screenshot taken from SHILLS website

My product is actually genuine


Lets move on to review on the product. It is in mousse form when squeeze out from the nozzle. The color has a very light shade of grey. It has no unpleasant smell, just a very slight sweet scent.
How the mousse look like
After squeezing out and I tried applying to my nose area. Eventually the mousse is not sticky and it won't apply to the skin easily. The foam will get lesser around 2 minutes after apply which leaves skin kinda sticky and when gently rub, black substance like rubber will appear. I am not sure is it to convince user that it is actually blackheads (but actually it's from the mousse). After rubbing and massaging my nose area for 1 minute, then I just wash off the black substance with tab water. result as per below:

How it looks like after 2 minutes

After the foams are gone, gently rub will have black substance appear

It didn't show much effect, only clear a little after wash off using clean water

Review Summary: 
Texture/Feeling: Firm mousse which a little hard to apply evenly on face. It sticks to the fingers more than on the face. It has a faint sweet scent and no unpleasant smell. 
Price:  I got mine from China Tao Bao at RMB 40 (estimated RM 25)
Source: Not really sure. will update once I know where to get them. Online stores eventually have them, like Hermo or Lelong

This product review is not sponsored and it is my own honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment