Monday 21 November 2016

PSK Q10 Renewing Gel Review

PSK is a new brand in Malaysia. I manage to try to their Q10 Renewing Gel and would like to post my review as below. 
PSK Q10 Renewing Gel


PSK Q10 Renewing Gel

PSK Q10 Renewing Gel

Ingredient list

My Skin Type:
Combination: T-zone is moderate-oily, cheek is a little dry

Ingredients:
Coenzyme Q10, Carbomer, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, EDTA-2Na, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methyl paraben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbete-20, Pigment, Fragrance, DI Water.

Instructions: After washing my face with my daily cleanser, I applied around 10 cents size at my palm and slowly spread it around my face using my finger. While spreading it, it started to gets dried up and form up small micro-beads. I continue until the bead dried and dropped. Most of the micro-beads won't stay sticky on the face and will dropped once dried off which is easy to wash off and won't feel sticky after in contact with water again. I wash again with water and continue using moisturizer.

Experience after using: Able to gently massage and exfoliates minor dead cells on 1st try. Since my skin type is combination, after applying my daily moisturizer, my cheeks (which are a little dry) feels itchy and has some redness. But will fade off after 20 minutes. It indeed leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Left: Before applying
Center: Applied the gel, looks almost transparent
Right: After was off the micro-beads, my cheek was a little red

Review:
The product's appearance & texture:
- Solid Gel (paste) like feeling
- Has mild Aloe Vera fragrance
- In tube form for easy to squeeze out the paste
Price: RM90.00 for 100ml
Source:
Seller's name card

PSK Other product catalogue

PSK Price list
This product is my own and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment