Wednesday 30 March 2016

Disposable Diaper review (GOO.N)

After done with some space cleaning and I do still have some balance diapers for Goo.N when I purchased last year during an offer in Giant (RM28.90). My mommy circle told me that this is a good brand and it has good absorption (even can wear overnight), so I had an high expectation for this brand. After wearing it on Jelly, I feel that it is just normal and performed almost the same as PETPET. In this review I will post the photos of the diaper and summary of the diaper performance based on my standards for PETPET

The Packaging Design



The tape design patterns

It is slightly longer compared to PETPET

Front View

Back View

The inside view (unused)
It is a little curved due to the side elastic band to avoid leakage

The side tape
It is fully velcro tape and adjusting still possible


Review Summary: 
Absorption: Good, leaving baby with almost dry skin after wee wee
Texture/Feeling: It has similar softness inside and outside layers. 
Price: I bought mine for RM28.90 in Giant Hypermarket.
Leakage: Very less as it absorb quickly even with baby moving around, also it has leak guards. 
Source: Can be found in most Hypermarkets like Tesco, Giant and Aeon Big/ Aeon.
Notes to add: Jelly doesn't develop nappy rash from wearing it during daytime and night time. The absorption for night is a little too "heavy duty" for it and it does leave skin with a little sticky feeling in the morning.
It also has many animal designs compared to other diapers which only have the same plain design.
The size is slightly longer for L size compared to PETPET.
GOO.N also came with a 3-year quality warranty from date of manufacture.
It has Japan wording but it is actually Made in Thailand.

This product review is not sponsored and it is my own honest review.

My other diaper Reviews:

























No comments:

Post a Comment