Wednesday 30 August 2017

Robin I-Pen Plus from Popular UK Pte Limited Review

Jelly was very fortunate as she received a gift from her grandpa for this Robin I Pen from Popluar Book store (Copy right Popular UK Pte Limited). I took this opportunity to share and review on this I Pen- Plus.

Robin, ipenplus, ipen, review, Popular
I-Pen Plus Review

i-Pen PLus

Robin, ipenplus, ipen, review, Popular
I-Pen Plus Front View
Top Button: Replay Button
Bottom Button: Recording Button

Robin, ipenplus, ipen, review, Popular
I-Pen Plus Left Side View
Top slot: Charging the rechargeable battery
Bottom : Volume Button

Robin, ipenplus, ipen, review, Popular
I-Pen Plus Right Side View
Top slot: Jack Slot for Earphone
Bottom : On / Off slider

I-Pen Plus Back Side View
Speaker
I-Pen Plus Top Side View
Strap Holder

I-Pen Plus Bottom Side View
Scanner
To use the i-Pen, you need Robin Books. Only 3 simple step to use the i-Pen!
Step 1:- On the I-Pen (Make sure there is a yellow light)
Yellow Light means On!
 Step 2:- Select the Robin book you wish to read. Touch the i-Pen on the book cover logo as below:
Point the i-Pen at the "Touch me First" Logo
 Step 3:- Start flipping the pages and point the i-Pen on the words. Even some of the pictures has sound!
Start flipping the page and explore the book!
Main Features of the i-Pen Plus:-
1) Quality Sound
2) Recording Function
3) 8gb memory
4) Rechargeable Battery


Back of the box

Robin Books
Robin Book
Let's Read > Easy Start > Set 1
Can advance from Easy Start > Beginner > Elementary


Notes:
Suitable for children age 3 and above
No drop proof tested
More than 360 books available from Foundation > Easy Start > Beginner > Elementary

Overall Review:
This is Jelly's first tools which in helping her to read, so overall I am still not exposed to other products like this therefore this gift is considered quite good! It helps Jelly to learn words and explore the book by pointing at the pictures or words. The pen is easy to operate but the grip is a little too large as Jelly sometimes fail to point at 90 degree on the page(Therefore the scanner unable to detect the page). It also comes in a rechargeable built in battery (change using USB), which we no need to worry when to replace the batteries. The quantity of book level may be a lot now for Jelly as she still doesn't start reading yet but I feel that the down side is it is only limited to English. If Robin Publisher produce more books in other language that would be even better! 

Source: Popular Book Store
Price (As of Aug 2017) : RM 229.00 (With Popular Offer), if without offer is RM 299.00
Website: http://www.robinreaders.com  /  https://www.popular.com.my/

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment