Thursday 7 September 2017

One Minute Simultaneous Breastfeeding at Gurney Paragon (27 August 2017)

This is my 2nd breastfeeding event that I joined this year for breastfeeding for 2.5 years! Of course weaning is still in progress and wanted to stop but every time Jelly gets sick, I feel very fortunate that I still breastfeeding her now. I am always in dilemma because she indeed recovers faster compared to formula feed babies.
One Minute Simultaneous Breastfeeding



This year's event is also located in Gurney Paragon St. Jo 3rd floor, on 27th August 2017. We arrive a little early and there are still not packed yet. Jelly enjoy running around to warm up first! Lol! 
Jelly warming up running around

Jelly posing on the stage

Banner

My supportive husband

They even provide performance to sooth the mood

Me and my breastfeeding friend and her kid already exceeded 3 years mark!
This is our 3rd year meeting for breastfeeding event!

Selfie again but Jelly went missing (find her dad)

They even provide refreshments this year

Jelly enjoying some sponge cake

My cert for completing
One Minute Simultaneous Brestfeeding

Mommies at work producing milk!
Overall it was a little hectic, noisy, fun, and I am glad that this year, dads can join in as well! I was happy to join this event and meet some one I knew. This year although we are not required to pay for the joining fees, but I can see the efforts in making this event successful.
Jelly enjoying the view at Gurney Paragon
Last year, I wish to attend again this year if I am still breastfeeding, and YES! My wish came true! If you wish to join next year, join and see these groups to know more about breastfeeding or about their events...
WABA
TBAN
Angugu
MMPS
Susuibu.com

Read about Last year's event HERE!


After the Event, there's another story, as we didn't went home straight and I would like to share about a location. Since it was not very hot and a little cloudy, after the event, my husband and I gave Jelly a little "treat" to the near by park!

We went to the nearby Youth Park Accessible Playground (Map at the bottom of this post)! It was empty as not many know about this place! Jelly keeps running, sliding, climbing ad playing! And it was really a fun day for her!
Jelly climbing around

Jelly in a non-mobile ambulance 

Jelly in her own slide, as no crowd

LOL.... Preparing to run again

Run non stop!

This place is at the Information counter. Make sure to turn right and go up a slope when you see the information center signboard after turning in to Youth Park. Have fun finding!

Location from Google:

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment