Monday 18 January 2016

Peanut Ice Blended 花生搅/花生冰 & Char Koay Kak 炒粿角 @ Medan Selera Lengkok Tenggiri

Craving for cheap Ice Blended? Those who are not allergic to peanuts must try this Peanut Ice Blended!

When I am around Seberang Jaya area with my husband in the evening (around 5-6pm), he will surely asked if I would like to tapao(take away) a cup of yummy Peanut Ice Blended. I never say NO, because they are really delicious! and cheap too (comparing to those high class cafe price)

This is where I get my Peanut Ice Blended. Medan Selera Lengkok Tenggiri
On the way! Wait for me Peanut Ice Blended!



This is the hawker stall, named Long Fong
They have plenty of ice blended, fruit juice and ice kacang


Their price list
My Peanut Ice Blended only cost RM2.30!

Can't wait to gulp them up! 

Review (Peaunut Ice Blended):
Taste: Yummy with it's strong peanut and milk aroma. I am a peanut lover so I love it! (9/10)
Service: I didn't dine in as it is not toddler friendly in Hawker center. But so far so good.
Notes: 
~ Hardly any baby chairs available. I just went for a take away and eat at home instead.
~ It is a open air concept. 
~ There are also Malay hawkers in the hawker center. this stall is at the Chinese hawker area.


Besides buying the Peanut Ice Blended, I also tapao (take away) a packet of Char Koay Kak for dinner.
Price list with egg and without egg

Frying in progress

Char Koay Kak
Review (Char Koay Kak):
Taste: I ordered without chili (non spicy) as was sharing with Jelly, but I still prefer it with some spiciness. Overall taste still OK. (6/10)
Service: I didn't dine in as it is not toddler friendly in Hawker center. But so far so good.
Notes: 
~ Hardly any baby chairs available. I just went for a take away and eat at home instead.
~ It is a open air concept. 
~ There are also Malay hawkers in the hawker center. this stall is at the Chinese hawker area.


Where is this place? It is at Seberang Jaya Lengkok Tenggiri.
Click HERE for directions from Google Map! 

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment