Friday 29 January 2016

Wan Tan Mee @ Kedai Makanan Leng H'ng Bukit Mertajam

 A few days ago when Jelly is playing and going through my wallet and my husband spotted that my driving license had expired! OMG, need to go and renew. It is Friday(29 Jan 2016) today and without thinking much, I fetch my MIL(mother-in-law) and little Jelly to Bukit Mertajam Post Office to renew my license... after lining up for 10min, I noticed they put up a note stating they can't renew driving license... Oh Dear... need to go to Seberang Jaya JPJ (Jabatan Perangkutan Jalan) to renew... I will do that on another day... LOL! Meanwhile my MIL also have some bills to pay so we waited for our number... after waited for almost an hour, bills had been settled and our tummies grumble...
While waiting in the post office,
Jelly couldn't stay still! Must move around.



We noticed there is an old kopitiam next to Kamdar Bukti Mertajam. It is a chinese kopitiam. After screening through what they have, we ordered Wan Tan Mee...  This is how it looks like!
Wan Tan Mee
(Oops, the wan tan is in a bowl of soup which I offered to Jelly and forgotten to take photo)

The Kopitiam's Signboard of what to eat
Their Price list
Curry Mee smells nice actually

You will notice this shop when you visit Kamdar.
It is actually facing Kamdar side entrance
Review :
Taste: The auntie didn't put enough oil so when i ate my meal after 10 minutes, the noodles eventually stick together. Overall taste still OK and won't feel thirsty after eating it which is a plus point! (6/10)
Service: Dine in but only have 1 baby chair and it is used by another customer. The drink seller uncle and hawker aunties are quite friendly. The drink seller uncle even politely apologized for not having another baby chair to provide us for baby Jelly.
Notes: 
~ Type of food I seen selling(as i can remember): Char Koay Teow, Fried Rice, Chicken Rice, Koey Teow Soup, Wan Tan Mee, Tua Pan, Curry Mee.
~ Although no baby chair we still dine in because I am being too hungry. Only 1 baby chair. Parents can consider bringing stroller if to dine in.
~ It is a open air concept. 
~ Noticed that all the hawkers are old aunties and uncles... and they are being polite as well. Will dine again to try other food!
~ There are ample of parking space (FOC) at Kamdar, so can park there and walk over.

Hours: 7am to 5pm

Where is this place? It is Kedai Makanan Leng H'ng, next to Kamdar Bukit Mertajam!
Click HERE for directions from Google Map! 

I don't get paid by this review and all are my humble and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment